[Dailydrool] Cleaning ears, cutting nails

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 06:54:49 PST 2012

I noticed Conley rubbing his head on the floor so I looked in his ears and
Oh, What A Bad Mother he has!! Oddly, I almost never have to clean Nigel or
Llewis's ears. Conley's ears were terrible and I put some cortisone in
after to stop the itching right away. So I did ears. And I have not told
Conley yet but I found the muzzle, and I have the nail cutters, and TODAY
we are going to hack off those talons he is growing. And maybe after a few
times with the muzzle on he will remember that once upon a time he let me
do this without a fuss. Or. Maybe not.

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Cooper (The last two would rather
die than let me do their nails: I cannot do Nigel's because my hand is not
strong enough anymore to cut through his front nails.)