[Dailydrool] LuLu the houseguest

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 4 09:11:14 PST 2012

Hey, they don't call me the clueless momPerson for nothing you know!!  I've done
it again, gone off to the dog pound and come home with a lover of a dog.
 Another basset foster for Golden Gate Basset Rescue.  Oh, and she is a beauty
too .... and just as sweet as sweet ever was.  She is like a female version of
Snoopy.  She's REALLY skinny and we're working on that.  She's probably at least
15 lbs underweight.  Speaking of which ... how much can I feed a really, really
skinny dog who needs to gain weight?  She had a canine tooth pulled so she is on
canned food only.  I gave her a can last night and a can this morning and she
inhailed them.  I'm thinking more than that would be too much rich food for a
dog used to starving.  Can I give her a third can mid day while I am trying to
fatten her up, or would that be a bad idea?

They found her stray.   She has obviously had WAY too many litters.  She totally
loves petting and brushing and being in the yard and any sort of attention.  A
really sweet, sweet girl.  Tail wagging non stop.  She's not quite sure what to
do with herself ... been in and out at least 20 times this morning.  Snoopy is
supervising from his perch in the sun beam.

More later from the clueless momPerson with Snoopy (where did she drag this one
home from) and Cyrus (I remember having the same question a little more than a
year ago) and LuLu the houseguest

P.S.  Check facebook or e-mail me for pics