[Dailydrool] Penelope Anne's birthday

Tony K akenczewicz at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 4 09:27:29 PST 2012

Sometime this month is my sweet Penny's birthday. I am not sure exectly when because when I got her from Utah Friends of Bassets (thanks to all there for allowing me to become her faithful servant) they were not sure of her birthday other than it was in March. She will be on the receiving end of more loving, hugs and kisses for the whole month (is that even possible). Of course Bubba and Super Cooper will also get more than their share also.

To all in need we send trainloads of BHMHE and all our thoughts and prayers. To all others please give your hounds an extra bit of loving for me. I have never met a Basset (or any other canine for that matter) that I havent fallen instantly in love with. The only ones I don't care for are those dogs that attempt to eat me.

Tony K.
Bubba D. Basset
Penelope Anne
Super Cooper

Sent from my Samsung Captivate(tm) on AT&T