[Dailydrool] Thanks to all

Dave and Sue Autry SAUTRY at cfl.rr.com
Sun Mar 4 09:47:22 PST 2012

Dear Drool Family,

Please know how important all of you are to me and Tilly, Phoebe and Harvey.  I read dainly and write only infrequently.  You have always answered my questions and I have learned so much from all of you through the years.  I laugh and cry with each post!  Thank you for being part of my family.

After searching catalogues, both dog and baby, i ordered a 36" X 6' outside aluminum gate for my dog's inside room (which also is my large laundry room).  It is working perfectly to keep all 3 inside the room when I have servicemen or young grandchildren ( I have six ranging from 12 years down to almost 2 years).  I have it about 4 feet inside the doorway so they can still see out the door or I can choose to close the door if I need to protect little fingers from hanging onto the gate!!   I do not have to worry about my lab jumping over it or my bassets hanging over the edge.  I could not find any other gate over 42" tall.

After being in our new home  with fenced yard, I now have a safe indoor area for my dogs.  Un fortunately, we have bobcats in the empty lot next to us so I am very careful aboout letting the dogs outside.  I always go out with them. I even have a lounge chair out there to stay with them.  We also have racoons and other preditors.  The male bobcat has even walked in front of the fenced area at 5:30 one evening when I was out with all 3 dogs.  He was stalking a neighborhood cat.  Chasing the cat right in front of the fence and down my driveway.  I called to have him removed and the county said there were several hundred of them in my area in Melbourne Beach, FL.  One of the disadvantages of living on the beach!!

Love and drool to all in need.  Keep posting - I LOVE reading!!

Slave Sue to Tilly, Phoebe and Harvey
and the crew ATB:  Ms Kitty , CaseyMae,  Buffy and Wilby