[Dailydrool] Tony in FL

James Emma dariaemma at verizon.net
Sun Mar 4 12:22:04 PST 2012

Hi all,
TOny had a relatively stress free visit to the vet again yesterday.  Just another browse around the office and then a weigh in.  I get him in the office using the Hansel and Gretel
method -- throw a piece of chicken in front of him as he's walking along.  LOL! We sat down and the same tech came over and sat and then just reached down to pet TOny.  He howled but no attempt at biting.  I have yet to get the muzzle.  I know, I know.  1 thing at at time, in the door, then get the muzzle stress free for him, then both.  I'll need my own sedative after all this.  Preferably with a blue cheese stuffed olive in it....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Drool to all in need and sad arrooohhss to all that have lost a baby.

Daria and Tony in FL