[Dailydrool] Stuff

Jules H jules56pt at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 12:41:50 PST 2012

We are cat sitting this week.  Sake is back because the son and the friend
didn't realize that they would be out of town  until late in the week.  I
also think they are cheap but Sake is ok and there have been no major
fights.  He and Dinger give each other a wide berth.

Dinger is getting snipped tomorrow morning.  I hope that will help with the
wandering off.  He has gotten out 2 more times since the big disappearance
but came back fairly quickly both times. My brother-in-law is suggesting we
put a cat cam on him so when he gets out we will have video of his
travels.  That would be good or a GPS tracker.  I don't think he likes
being cold or too far away from the food bowl.  He is such a sweet boy when
he wants to be.  If we could have just a tiny bit of drool for tomorrow, I
would greatly appreciate it.

The girls are adjusting to another cat with Sake.  Last night he walked
right over Ninja and all she did was look at him.  He is less brave around
Marley.  Last night Sake walked by her under the bed and the Troll went
ballistic.  He won't do that again.  Sake has taken over the perch and the
brothers don't like it.  Right now he is snoozing on it.  Just putting his
little stamp or smell on it.  Ninja the fearless is right by my side.  Life
is good.

Drool to all in need.
Julie and the zoo