[Dailydrool] announcing

Lauraine Snelling tlsnelling at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 4 22:07:02 PST 2012

The day finally came. Dog Daze, a new children's book by Lauraine Snelling and Kathleen Damp Wright has hit the stores, staring four twelve year old girls and Wink a basset puppy who yips when thrown into a lake in a gunny sack. Saving the puppy is only the first of their adventures as they encounter a back yard breeder who does not like their interference.   Be prepared to chuckle and be highly entertained no matter what age you are, but our primary readership is 7-12 year olds.

And because we are involved in basset rescue, we are offering ten rescues who would like to take part, five free copies of Dog Daze to be used to help raise money for your rescue.  Please send me at tlsnelling at yahoo.com  a mailing address and contact person so we can ship these right out. Years ago when Breaking Free came out, I did the same and many of you took part. Dog Daze is book one in a four book series called the S.A.V.E squad.

If you have any questions, please contact me at tlsnelling at yahoo.com.
blessings,
Lauraine, momperson to Sir Winston C ob de Mountains who was sent by Sir Chewey soon after he made it to the bridge. He was preceeded by Woofer our first full time basset and Missie who owned two families at the same time. good thing we lived side by side.

Lauraine Snelling
author of The Red River Series
Daughters of Blessing
One Perfect Day and more