[Dailydrool] Prayers needed

Gwen Dossey pengwen65 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 5 07:07:05 PST 2012

Can y'all have your hounds sling some healing drool for my nephew Nicky?  He was driving back up to Humbolt State yesterday when he fell asleep at the wheel.  He has a broken neck, but they're confident that he didn't break his spinal cord (Thank doG!)!  His truck is totalled!  They said that if there were a passenger, they wouldn't have made it because there wasn't much left of that side!  I don't know how long he'll have to stay in the hospital, but if anyone would like to send him a get well card, you can mail them to: Nick Robertson - 19 Westwood Road - Santa Cruz, CA.  95060.  I know this isn't basset related, but my girls LOVE thier cousin and he could sure use all the drool he can get!!

Thanks a bunch from his worried auntie!!

~Gwen - Slave to Teddi, Madden and Sasha~ (:>