[Dailydrool] Made in America chicken jerky

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 19:59:02 PST 2012

I found a little company in Maine that makes and sells chicken jerky with
no preservatives.  These pieces are ENORMOUS and Geoffrey, Henry, and Molly
love them.  They're a bit pricey for a multi-hound family, but other than
prevailing on the kindness of Suz Green's heart to make me some, or buying
a dehydrator and making them myself which won't happen until I retire,
they're the best alternative I have found.  I don't know these people -- I
only know their chicken jerky :-)

http://tripomchews.net/store

Laura (and Geoffrey, Henry, and Molly who LOVE this stuff!)