[Dailydrool] Santana

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 18:57:07 PST 2012

Yes indeed there is a titer test for Lepto. I do not know how accurate it
is. I know when they started running titers the results varied depending on
what Lab the sample was sent to, but that was quite some time ago.
Around here we have had increases in both Lepto and Distemper. I do not
know whether the latter is because of the preponderence of certain breeds
whose owners tend NOT to vaccinate at all, nevermind do titers, or because
people are forgetting to do titers and not vaccinating.
I, of course, being somewhat hysterical about these things, vaccinate for
EVERYTHING.
I have had to split things up.

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley & Cooper