[Dailydrool] some drool needed~

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 5 18:04:53 PST 2012

not for us... for our auntie Amanda Sherwin's mom - ( auntie Amanda is best known to the drool as the Howliday Elf~ she coordinates the Howliday Drool card exchange). Her mom is elderly and has been admitted to the ICU because of kidney problems. She's been having a hard time wanting to eat and that has led to this. Amanda asked if I would post and ask for Drool for her mom,
if you would include her in your prayers that would be appreciated as well!
Thank you, Elvis, Peanut, Peaches and our mama of course!