[Dailydrool] Santana vaccinations part 2

Santanapants santanapants at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 17:50:59 PST 2012

I called the vet Friday. Needless to say it was the one in the practice I don't care much for. The other 2 were out. She told me she would say not to do the distemper booster (dapp2) but do the Lepto. She says in our area she had seen 2 cases just this year. We do have foxes and bunny and skunks in our area but our yard is fenced. 6ft perimeter. I know foxes can jump. I told her I'd rather have a titer done. She said she has to call the lab because she is not sure if they can do titer for Lepto. (they must push it on their patients a lot!) she said give her a couple days and she will find out. Argh! I share a frustration. Might be time to go else where.

Any thoughts?

Thanks! Kisses to your babies.