[Dailydrool] Shelter Challenge clarification - Please keep voting for CBHR!

Melanie Vergas mel.vergas at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 5 16:47:38 PST 2012

Just a clarification on the note that CBHR is ineligible to win the state prize since they won a weekly prize, the official rules state

"Did you change the rules for the STATE and REGIONAL prizes in 2012?
Yes, new in 2012, no group can win two regional prizes in a row in 2012, i.e. a group could win a STATE prize or other regional prizes in Round 1 and Round 3 of voting or Round 2 and Round 4 of voting, but not in Round 1 and Round 2 or Round 3 and Round 4. These restrictions only apply to regional prizes such as STATE, CANADA or INTERNATIONAL. They do not apply to WEEKLY prizes (a group can win up to four weekly prizes or one per voting round in 2012). This rule does not go into effect until Round 2, so anyone can win any prize in Round 1 of 2012 Challenge."

So given that anyone can win any prize in this round of competition, CBHR is hoping that with everyone's help, we can win the state prize.  Please help us reach this goal, our expenses are immense and we need help to help the homeless hounds of the Carolinas!