[Dailydrool] Snoopy checking in

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 6 09:10:01 PST 2012

Hi all, it's Snoopy here,

First off I want to thank Rebbe Flash for his insightful commentary on the
challah question.  I wonder if he is part of a study group as I would like to
join I bet it would be great.  Actually the momPerson is a bit um, shall we say
flexible.  She does not bake two challahs, and she does not do the part where
you burn a little dough (the actual challah if you will), in fact she goes to
the bakery and she only gets one because she says two is wasteful.  Harumph!!
It would not get wasted.  I have seen her skirt other rules.  Last Friday she
wanted to light the candles, bless the wine and challah and serve dinner.  Well,
I charged out through the dog door and checked ... not even one start let alone
3 .... so I came in and told her she had to wait and she gave me some lame
excuse about it being cloudy ... it was NOT cloudy, it wasn't time yet and she
was being the clueless momPerson.  Harumph!

This LuLu is in love with my brother Cyrus.  She likes her men tall, dark and
handson or so she says.  HARUMPH!!!!  I have tried charming her, I have tried
sharing with her, I have even tried cuddling with her.  She is very nice, but
she loves Cyrus.  You should see the way she looks at him.  But he is MY
brother.  He loves her too, I can see it.  Well, I loved Thor .... so I guess he
can love LuLu.  He better hope she joins the Bay Area Basset Hound play group
when she gets adopted so he can see her once or twice a month.  LuLu is doing
great ... last night on her leash walk she decided the neighbors could pet her.
Everyone fussed over her and she liked it.  There was one man, he has darker
skin and he is younger ... she just trembled and shook and he and momPerson took
their time and after a few minutes she very tentatively approached him and then
she decided he could pet her head to toe and she even leaned into it.  LuLu is
going to be just fine.

I am not very upset about LuLu loving Cyrus .... because .... I have a
girlfriend!!!  I fell for a basset girl I have met a few times.  Her name is
Chelsea.  She is beautiful.  She is a tricolor and she is sweet and sensitive
and she likes to stroll down the beach with me and I love her so I wrote to her
and told her so and asked if she would be my girl and she said yes!!  Spring is
almost here and Snoopy is in love.  Ahrooooooooo Chelsea (she is a lurker)

More later from Snoopy

P.S.  What the heck is lepto?  momPerson has never even heard of this vaccine
and the vet has never mentioned it either ... what the heck?