[Dailydrool] Summer Edition of the Cookbook for Rescue

Christina Brookshire boo62c at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 09:03:52 PST 2012

LESS than TWO weeks left to order during the pre-order phase for the Summer
Cookbook for Rescue! You save 2.00 each if you order now! Book will be
perfect bound, about 380 pages with over 100 photos. Recipes for both
humans and pets! ALL proceeds go to MBR!!!   OBR is also selling the book
and I'm delighted if you support them too!
I know those who got the first edition all feel it was a very nice book!
The first edition sold out within a week of me getting them so get your
book now so you won't miss it!   www.cookbookforrescue.com

Christina, Bumpy, Eddie, Sparky the beagle and Sadie Lady (ATB)