[Dailydrool] vacinnation update on Santana (new vet)

Anitra Palato-Montoya santanapants at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 08:48:08 PST 2012

So I called a vet that a good friend of mine who has bassets takes her
bassets to.
Its about 3min from my house.  and they have ER hours which is great!

They do not vac for Letpo in our area.  I told her where I lived and she
said they don't do it for our area, but closer to the mountains or the
foothills beacuse of raccoons.

So here I am again deciding to make the decision.  Santana does need the
distemper or DAPP2 combo and its good for 3 years instead of every year.
hmmmmm

I am waiting for a call back from our current vet who said she has some
info from me on the epidemiologist side that she talked to.  I am waiting
for her call back....

--
Anitra | Momma To the Hounds |
Santana Mr Pants & Lilly Belle Rose

"My family is not confined to mother, mate, and child; but it includes all
creatures be they tame or wild; my family upon this earth includes all
living things, on land, or in the ocean deep, or borne aloft on wings.~
Alicia S. Carpenter"