[Dailydrool] Cows in the yard

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 15:12:45 PST 2012

Every spring like clockwork, my three Bassets are out there in the yard
grazing like cattle. From a distance, they look kind of like little short
cows. They sure will this spring since Conley and Llewis are fat as beef
cattle.
Cooper will sometimes join in. They eat the new grass. It's not because
they're lacking anything, trust me. It's because it tastes good. (nor, in
this case is it because they are nauseated.)

MomPerson to Nigel (mooo) Llewis (moooo) and Conley (baaaaa) and Cooper