[Dailydrool] Snoopy and the pillow

Leah McConnell lmcconnell at centurytel.net
Wed Mar 7 17:34:35 PST 2012

Dear Cyrus this is Pebbles. I too like to move the pillow around in my crate
every time I go in there. I also try and rearrange everything I lay on even
if it won't move. Mommy says I must have been an interior decorator in
another life. Mommy put me in jail today. She took that stupid Sheltie out
for a walk so I had some time to try and get the muffins off the counter. I
spilled the recycling and pulled things off the sewing table and the trash
closet. Mommy was really mad and called me a brat and threw me in jail. The
she put me in jail when she left the house. Mommy said she is fed up with
me. She can't be - she no eat me. I left her 2 muffins so she should be
happy. Skye the Sheltie is visiting while his mommy is away and I am
supposed to be nice to him. Gots to go take my after din-din nap.
Tootles
Pebbles slave master to Leah the momslave