[Dailydrool] Cyrus' question

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 7 19:54:56 PST 2012

Dere Cyrus,

Me bees Rambo. I no eber rite on de Drool cuz I be a liddel Shar Pay and no one seems to care wut de liddel Rambo obersbayshun bee.

Me habe me biggie Bro Speedy- he be bossy. He barkie barkie wen me plays, he barkie barkie, wen me wanna he toy, he barkie barkie when me wake he up. He no fun really. Den der be de foster Shelby. She bees a bossy too. She barkie, barkie wen me no wants to play no mores, she barkie barkie wen she wanna cuddle, she barkie barkie wen she no gets she way. It be ok dough, me a smitten wit she, she gud play buddy. She lub to snuggle wit me (me lubs to snuggle and bossy Speedy neber let me)

Dey both also do de cushion rerangin. Oh de rerangin, it be enuf to make me tales unkurl. Get to beddie and snuggle wit me alreedee!!

oh, oh and dey no chair dey food nedder. Shelby gots some nicy nice oatmeals and she eat its all by she self. Den Speedy he bees always lookin for dose big green dingie dat fall from de tree but he no share dose nedder.

Dat bee liddel Rambo obersbayshun iffen anybuddy care to lissen to de liddel Shar Pay

Nancy momslabe to
Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE
Ted (ATB)
and now Rambo