[Dailydrool] Falling and stuff

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Wed Mar 7 20:38:38 PST 2012

I fall all the time too sometimes I blame it on the dogs being underfoot but
it happens when they are not around too many times. Maybe it is a getting
older thing??

Healing drool to all who need it. I have been so busy lately I have not
posted but I did see where Carolina won a weekly prize on the Shelter
Challenge. Congrats!!! We have not lost since we joined forces!!! That is
something to brag about!!!

I am a little jealous of the drooler getting a buppy oh to have a sweet
buppy again. Do not get me wrong I love the older ones they are my favorites
but every now and then I love o hold a buppy for a while.

It is so sad to read of all of  the departed Bassets who left for the
bridge, a good friend of mine lost her dear baby recently. Boomer will be
missed.

Sometimes my t and m do not work on my keyboard I went to Wally World and
tried to buy a new keyboard for $14.00 nd it said just plug it in and it
will work well it did not work on my puter so I took it back. So if I have
letters missing that is why I try to go back and fix missed letters but
sometimes I miss one.

There is a great book out written by a Drooler, June J McInerney the cost is
$12.95 a dollar from each sale goes to rescue. The name is The Basset
Chronicles it is a composition of  Basset tails from the beginning of
creation to present  written under the strict supervision of  Frankie her
very talented Basset. Click here to see the book
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1466405562/ref=as_li_tf_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=jujmc-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=1466405562#reader_1466405562