[Dailydrool] The bed dance!

LJ Carpenter ljcarpenter7 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 7 21:52:16 PST 2012

Pumpkin the Diva does what I call the bed dance. She actually doesn't do it to her bed perch any more, but she will still do it to the pillows on the sofa. I have oversized ones and Pumpkin is a small houndette weighing in at 38-40 lbs. She doesn't dig and scratch at the cushion, but jumps up and down off her front feet to pound it into submission. When I first adopted her at age 2 she would sometimes do this for as much as ten minutes straight. Just reaching the ripe old age of ten she has cut her time down to max of 5 minutes. She actually was doing this not more than an hour ago!  When I ask her what she is doing? She stops, give me "the look" and then continues until she gets it just like she wants it. Visually it looks like the same pillow. In her mind, who knows!

Mama foodslave to Pumpkin the Diva and
Koby the permanent foster and
Higgins, Bridgette, Bo and Chevy ATB