[Dailydrool] Lucy ATB and Sophie

Diana Grove dianaegrove at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 8 00:35:24 PST 2012

Well Lucy is only gone a week and she and the vets seem to have conspired against us.  We collected a little girl yesterday, about a year old, basset and spaniel cross.  Very sweet and very energetic.  Poor Rooney was worn out after half an hour!

Sophie was handed in three weeks ago because she was wandering round the town on her own.  No microchip, no tags, nice collar.  No scar from spaying.

So we'll settle her in, then get her chipped, vaccinated and spayed.  In the short term at least she now has our phone number attached to her collar (not that she's likely to get out, but you can never be certain - she's like quicksilver).

Diana.