[Dailydrool] Santana panting.

Santanapants santanapants at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 01:37:21 PST 2012

Hi everyone yup it's 230 am. We woke up in our usual spots Santana in the middle Lilly on our feet. Santana woke me up panting. Took him downstairs it felt a little warm up here. Lowered the furnace it was 72 degrees which the upstairs the heat rises. He ate a cookie went outside did pee. Came back in seemed ok. We came upstairs and a little panting. Eye looks good responding to light and no 3rd eye lid out when he had pain before. Took his temp 101.2. Decided to try to go back to sleep if he wakes up again to the ER vet we go. If not we will be at the vets when it opens. Please say a little prayer for my boy. I worry pneumonia because this is what he did last time but it was more progressed. Then also worry about congestive heart failure. Respiratory rate seems normal too  except when he panted the few times  He is back to sleep. Will update in the am. Or sooner