[Dailydrool] grass eating

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Thu Mar 8 03:29:22 PST 2012

My gang loves what we call spring grass. Elmo ATB really,
really loved it and would be obsessed with it and gorge on it.
I didn't realize how much he had eaten one time until he
started throwing up mounds and mounds of it. It made a
mess of his stomach.  So every spring we had to keep that
boy out of the back yard unless  he was supervised.  We
have  (make that HAD) fescue grass in the back yard -
they've never shown any interest in the bermuda grass
in the front yard.

Just wanted to put it out there to make sure your hound
isn't eating grass like a greedy lawn mower because it
can definitely cause some problems for the dog - and
your wallet!

Donna, drool fueler for Gracie, Bosley and Sunshine;
we all hope Elmo is grazing on the grass to his heart's
content at the Bridge.