[Dailydrool] Santana mr pants update

Santanapants santanapants at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 12:32:26 PST 2012

Update. X-rays showed good heart and lungs. She the vet was worried too because if his past mega esophagus and pneumonia in sept I think it was.

I regained some trust for this vet as she really did some research about the Lepto vac and glaucoma they only found uveitis relations. So didnt do the Lepto vac today since I came back to work. Didn't want to do it and leave him alone. She said she never gives vacs together especially for cases like Santana who can't have antihistamines. So the distemper she will check on prices for titers and then we will decide. Thanks for the drool prayers advice love and support! Mr pants thanks you too!