[Dailydrool] Reading the Droolz

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Thu Mar 8 17:45:02 PST 2012

Momma here reading the drools. catching up.
Diane, we are so happy to hear there is a new hound at the home. I think there was a mighty paw at the bridge that guided this one right to you!! Congrats!!

Carol, I am so sorry to hear that cancer has struck again. We send you strength and hopefully plenty of basset cuddle time.

Tim--I am loving the puppy stories--please keep them coming, this little guy is a ripper!

Bev---stay upright.

We send condolences to Amanda at the loss of her Mom. many sad ahroos-----

Humming with the chicken--you know---I will leave this one alone and just continue to laugh----Love ya Val!!

Kristen with the new baby coming----awww-heck, enjoy this new one. Each basset is so different, Cuddle with the newbie, once it arrives, all those worries will disappear, and the droolers will sure be here to help!

Grazing---I would love it if the Beach Gang would just do grass--it is the dirt eating that drives me nuts. Then they gargle in the waterbowl----geez-----

Now, Drool to all in need!!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,