[Dailydrool] BBC New break

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Fri Mar 9 13:45:40 PST 2012

This is a BBC (Basset Broadcasting Company) NEWS BREAK:
Colt your roving k-9 combat reporter woofing in with big news from ASTT HQ.  Did you know that the Air Force...Human Air Force that is, has a Rock Band?  Thats right MAX IMPACT the Air Forces offical rock band has just released a new song complete with video. The song is called SEND ME and features the men of the Air Force Special Operations Command, these guys are the Air Force's Special Forces  (Pararescuse (that's what our daddy is) who go any place at anytime to rescue military or civilians,  Combat Control & Tac-P who "bring the rain" meaning they call in the aircraft to drop munitions and blow up the bad guys, and Combat Weather men who predict the rains.  hehehe.  The video was filmed here at Hurlburt Field, Florida and special features 4 airmen, one from each of the AF Special Forces groups, these 4 brave men have "been there, done, that and got the bronze or silver stars with valor to prove it"  They are the guys standing in a cirlce with the different color berets on. Anyhowl, I wanted to share this video with all of ASTT, PBF and all the civilian hounds out there in the free basset nation. A free basset nation because of your hounds...and men & women in uniform.  So go to YOUTUBE and check it out...if this video doesn't send chills up your spine then....I don't know what will.   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yKpjKgf4rA

On a side note....Yes this is what ASTT is all about...PBF speical forces fighting the Squirrelistans & RaTalibans...we are more quiter professionals then our human counterparts.

And remember if you can't stand behind our military....then stand in front of them!!!
Colt your Combat BBC Roving reporter woofing out.
Now back to your regularly scheduled Daily Drool