[Dailydrool] Any rescues accepting donated cars?

Hinchliffe at aol.com Hinchliffe at aol.com
Fri Mar 9 15:44:31 PST 2012

Hi.  Are there any rescues out there who accept donated  cars?  (Via the
nationwide program that comes and picks up the car, tows it  away, then gives
credit to the rescue.  This is not a usable, driveable  car, it's for credit
only.)

My old car has finally gone to the bridge, so to speak, and I'd love  to be
able to donate it to help basset rescue if possible.

Hi and love to all --

Beth H. (getting better and stronger every day, thanks to all the drool and
 love!)