[Dailydrool] Elder Clara

Mr Shannon R Gerdel bassethoundbutler at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 15:24:35 PDT 2012

Elder Clara,

Could yuse doeas a favor fur us in da Caspaw Cwew pwease? Could yuse find
somedoggy to go findin dat Awnrie Awnie dat used to wib wif us, and tells
him to pwees keep a watched ober Mommy? Dad is stiww wowwied bout her, and
we alls miss her tewwibly.

DDOD (Dat Dum Ol Dad waqnted fur us to tells yuse to tellz dat Awnwia Awnie
dat he misdes Awnrie Awnie bery mutch, and dat he dinot wanna fite wiff
mommy ober yuse ashed, so hes wet her teke dem da udder day. Jus cuz he
wetted hers hab dem donota means dat he no lub yuse and misd nyuse. (Hows
culd eneywon eber missed yuse? hehe)

OUCH!! oke, okay, OKE I said, I'ls be nise. hrmph. Da Babers smackeded me
an saided dats I's gotta be nice....(wemme telsz yuse, dis 'nise 'be wey
oberweited) Dontcha do iyt, donota yuse gwol at mes Babbers. Jus wat
eberhounds needs, a sisser. hrmogh!!

meyweys, pwease tells my bwudder dat we's misded himz, and we wuv-wat? I
godda says I wub him? Nope, nota gonna do dayt. oke, oke, just dontcha
bited me no more. Oke, te;;lls hims we SIGHS wub ackpht him.

Fanks fur doin dis fur DDOD Elder Clara. DDOD aways fought de best ob yuse.

Dwool and wub and everything to dose dats needs it.

Houndie Hugs and Snooter Kisses frum da Caspaw Cwew! Yours in Dwool,

Babe

Boomer

Arnie ATB

Butler Shannon-DDOD (Dat dum ol dad; an absowute total, compwete BassetCase)

Mr. Shannon R Gerdel

3583 Meadowlark Drive

Casper WY 82604

(307) 472-0163