[Dailydrool] Mowgli

Janice Colvin jhenrycolvin75 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 17:09:12 PDT 2012

Dear Anne -Marie, Lauren, and Baloo,

We heard with great sadness that Mowgli had gone to the bridge.  She was a
legend, and a very pretty girl too.

I am older than Mowgli, so I may meet up with her in Heaven soon.  We don't
know how long we will live, and dogs always live in the present-or maybe 10
seconds into the future when anticipating some treats.

I'm sending Snooter Kisses to all of you, especially Baloo.  Noah Go Slowah
is waiting at the gate to the Bridge because he wants to guide Mowgli in
her first OEBE steps with her fellow Order of the Evil Basset Empire
members. Semper Fi-Do!

Love
Roland, Duke of Ears and OEBE Potentate

--