[Dailydrool] Elder Clara

Rebecca Stanton stumpypaws at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Mar 16 15:44:45 PDT 2012

Many apologies for chiming in so late on this, I have been typing some extra work this week and haven't been following the DD at all.  We can hardly believe it has been a year since Elder Clara left us, but really I should've known - she must have been instrumental in Morse's dastardly deeds this week:
1. He broke into someone's garden down the road and I found him wagging his tail in the middle of their flower bed :(
2. He dodged behind the pub landlord's legs on Tuesday and started dragging a bag of gravy bones out from behind the bar :(
3. He attempted to counter cruise at a neighbour's house, with a plate of pork on the table (his legs are too short though)
4. He has started arooooing when he sees a cat
5. He charged down a steep grass bank in the village and couldnt get back up. I had to shin down, push him back up and then he had the audacity to run off before I could haul myself up. When I did catch him up he was munching on fresh horse turd in the road :(
6. Finally we went to the beach yesterday and he proudly discovered a dead plaice and shook it vigorously. I wouldn't let him bring it in the car though so he sulked all the way home (the smell was pungent to say the very least).
*sigh*
Are you laughing Clara?   We miss you.
Becky and Morse