[Dailydrool] Edmond Repawt

Kimi Adolph kimizmail at comcast.net
Mon Mar 12 10:06:10 PDT 2012

Dis be Edmond Dawd. Momma told me to writes in a fank ebberyone for the drool and adbice to help Momma about me tummy. It was berry upset. The vetman told Momma to shub pills down my froat to makes me feel better. She maded me some chikin and rice too. It wuld hab been okay, but I had to rests ALL WEAKBEND! No dawd park and short walkies.

I startin' to feels much better nows. I eben showed Momma by shredding my stuffie last night. Anywho, fanks for all da drools. I is on the mend and Momma was so happy when ebberyfing came out good dis morning.

OH! I almost forgetted. Momma and Dad got me a house wif a giant yard! They is so excited to be leabing our apawtment and tell me I get to run and bury all me toys! We hab to wait one month and den its movin' day! I will bees on full alert from the skiwerrles that lib in day big apple tree!

Love and drool to all in need!!
Kimi & Edmond Dawd (I is feelin' betters)