[Dailydrool] Oh What Brat

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Mon Mar 12 10:37:28 PDT 2012

Maggie Wags had to go to Sylvania Animal Hospital for her yearly  vaccines,
 they do things differently  than my old vet, Distemper is  every three
years and the Lepto every six months,  but they gave Mags a  Benadryl injection
 first,  so she did pretty good, only a very  slight reaction,  Hubby had
to go with me as I have something torn in my  right shoulder and can hardly
use my arm,  I go to the orthopedic doctor  this afternoon,  last time they
injected the cortisone  and my  shoulder froze up for three days  I told
hubby get ready   HONEY, you're going to  be  wiping " BUTTS  "    for the next
three days , he said  only with a BROOM  !
Any ways back to Maggie Wags,  , Hubby insisted on taking BOTH  girls  so
we are traveling down the rd and all of a sudden Annie decides to  let go and
she whined and HOWLED for the next ten minutes,  not a damn  thing wrong
with her,  just HOWLING  for eternity, so we get to the  vets and in we go and
OH MY God  Annie was just awful  she hid behind  her daddy's legs most the
time thinking that she was about to have her turn at  something GOD awful.,
talk about being bonded to Maggie,  more like  super glued,  my  Maggie was
a dream girl as always  both the vet  and the tech commented on how good my
Maggie was,  Annie HID in the corner  , under a chair and behind her
daddy's legs and when we got back in the  SUV  she was happier than pig poop in
July !  BRAT !!!!!!!

Marlene,   mommy to Maggie Wags and  brat  face  Annie