[Dailydrool] Snuggle thief

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 12 10:47:56 PDT 2012

Hi all, it's Snoopy and I need some advice.

We have this girl, LuLu, staying at our house.  She is very nice.  Too nice.
And I am afraid to be too friendly with her because the last time we had a house
guest I fell in love with him and when he went to his furever home I was sad.
So, this time I am being smarter.  Well, trying.  And this little girl .... she
is a stinker.  Yesterday I invited Cyrus to play on the rugs on the patio ... I
play bowed and I made my play with me sounds and Cyrus play bowed and suddenly
LuLu rushed over and play bowed too .... well ... Cyrus backed out and suddenly
there I was ... playing with LuLu .... just like Thor and I used to play and
then the momPerson came running over shouting no!  no!  It's only 11 days!  You
are NOT supposed to do that until it's been 14 days.  Don't know what the heck
she was talking about but Cyrus made us stop.  Then, a little while later she
started again and we played again .... and momPerson made us stop.  So, I figure
momPerson doesn't want me to play with this little girl.

I have been working hard to keep LuLu off momPerson and dadPerson's bed.  So ...
she lays down on the bed on the floor .... but somehow in the morning she is at
the foot of the bed.  Magic I guess.  Last night I went to get in bed and there
they were .... Cyrus on dadPersons pillow and LuLu using Cyrus' flank for a
pillow and all pulled in and tucked against his leg .... well ... I would have
snarked at her but  I was afraid Cyrus would think I was snarking at him .... so
I lay down with my butt against her butt and my snooter against Cyrus snooter
and we made a circle.  And then when the momPerson and dadPerson came to bed
Cyrus got down and I snarked at LuLu to get down too but the people said to be
nice and LuLu went way down to the foot of the bed and we all went to sleep.

Then this morning I woke up and the little stinker was all curled up inside my C
curve of all curled up with her head on me sound asleep.  I was going to snark
at her but how do you snark at someone who has already been cuddling you for who
knows how long?

She is sweet and cuddly and she plays alligator mouth pretty good and now I
don't know what to do.

Snoopy needs advice!!

more later from Snoopy