[Dailydrool] Snoopy and girls

Jennifer Martin JMartin at wellscolibrary.org
Mon Mar 12 11:30:04 PDT 2012

Dear Snoopy,
We really aren't sure what to tell you.  I, Bugsey, don't have much experience with sisters.  I am supposed to go meet one on Saturday.  My dad says that I have to be nice and I am not allowed to bite her even if she tries to climb in my mom's lap because she is just a baby.  Beauford says that they all bite and are witches that rhyme with B.  Apparently his other two sisters were crazy and they bit the snot out of him.  Beaker bit me too, but I was so little that I don't remember, but I bled like a stuck pig and it traumatized Beauford for life.  I am hoping my new sister will want to play.  I am told she is too little to wrestle, but Beauford says he played alligator mouth with me when I was really little.  So we can do that.  Mom has a picture with my WHOLE head in Beauford's mouth.  I guess it is a good thing he fell in love with me and didn't try to bite it off.  Please keep us advised to how this sister thing goes.  I am rather attached to my brother and my mom, and my dad.

Bugsey, the brat to Beauford and momslave Jennifer