[Dailydrool] Going to a Waddle?

Linda Ross rossbunch5 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 12 11:39:02 PDT 2012

 For anyone going to a Waddle this year, I have “Waddle Car Flags” .  These
flags are a beautiful blue with white writing and a white Basset Silhouette on
it.  They say “Waddle Bound” and the Basset is in the middle.  They are VERY
heavy nylon, double thick and printed on each side.  They are $20.00 plus
shipping.  All profits from the sales of these flags are going to Michigan
Basset Rescue.  If you are interested in ordering a flag please email me at
rossbunch5 at sbcglobal.net.  If you would like to see the flag I can email you a
picture of it.  Thank You.

Linda
Mom to Ellie, Lola Mae and Buddy.