[Dailydrool] Snoopy LOVES the Drool

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 12 12:09:15 PDT 2012

Ok, ok, I'm so excited I can hardly type.  momPerson loves the house and she'd
never move.  But, momPerson is OLD ... she and dadPerson bought the house 16
years ago.  Then it was Campbell.  It still has a campbell mailing address.
But, it has been annexed by the city of San Jose!!!  We have San Jose City
services!!  Cyrus and I have San Jose City Licenses.  Well, when someone said we
should move I googled and I found the annexation rules at this url:
http://www.sanjoseca.gov/planning/annex/docs/AnnexationAnswerBook0509.pdf

The important part is here:   San José allows up to 3 adult dogs per household
or 5 adult cats per household or a total of 5 combined adult dogs and cats with
no more than 3 adult dogs.

Marie Campbell I LOVE you!!!!!!

momPerson, oh momPerson .... I need to talk to you momPerson ... Snoopy knows
what he wants for his birthday ... oh momPerson .....

more later from Snoopy