[Dailydrool] Thirty One Reasons I LOVE MBR

abbie at smittyville.net abbie at smittyville.net
Mon Mar 12 12:50:25 PDT 2012

http://www.mythirtyone.com/shop/preshop.aspx

Okay I found some Pawsome new products that I LOVE at a friends recent
Party! After doing some research I discovered I can introduce my friends
to all things Pawsome from Thirty One and help ...raise money for my
favorite charity. I am very excited about this so as my first "Pawty"

I am selecting Michigan Basset Rescue to donate 15% of the sales from
this too!

Shooting for the stars here I want to get 31 big, small, tall I want
them all orders for this pawty to be a huge success!

Remember Mothers Day is coming soon and Spring Birthdays!

If you know anyone who might be interested please feel free to share
this email if you have any question just ask.

I am working on getting some cool products for the Waddle Auction of
Friday too, from what I hear the totes make great storage bins for
basset toys.

If you would prefer to look at a catalogue send me an email I can mail
you one.

Thank You guys very much! Hope this your all enjoying this nice weekend!

http://www.mythirtyone.com/shop/preshop.aspx
if you have a favorite basset rescue and would be interested in doing an
online "Pawty" I would be happy to do the same for you basset lovers
unite!

Abbie Smith

517-474-7825

abbie at smittyville.net