[Dailydrool] question

TERRY MARSHALL terrymarshall at wildblue.net
Tue Mar 13 07:03:11 PDT 2012

I have a question to see if any drooler had this problem with any of their
hounds. My 7 year old hound has a condition that the vet refers to as a
problem with gastric emptying.  He started throwing up about 4-5 hours
after eating. Everything was normal on the sonargram, blood work basically
normal, nothing major saying there is a problem somewhere. He is now on low
fat food, medicine for increased emptying of stomach, and now a small dose
of Prednisone. Poor boy, he just looks miserable. He eats slowly and really
not enjoying his food. He is sleeping a lot more than normal. If any of you
have had this problem I would greatly appreciate any feedback. I really
miss my little boy who is always in trouble.
Thanks
Terry and the hounds Home to the Rio trio