[Dailydrool] Question

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 17 20:49:52 PDT 2012

Hi Droolers,

I have a question, my niece recently adopted a puppy from the shelter. She called me and told me that her puppy was diagnosed with epilepsy. She called me quite upset apparently this vet just told her that their was nothing she could do, when the puppy had a seizure she had to wait it out and didn't give her further advise.  Now if this were me and the vet said that I'd probably would have ripped off his head for being so heartless but I digress.

This is her first dog of her own and doesn't know what to expect from a vet so she called me. I told her I'd ask for her, so I am trying to you to all for some guidance, you know, besides changing to a different vet.

Nancy momslabe to
Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE
Ted (ATB)
and now Rambo