[Dailydrool] Its Been A Year

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Tue Mar 13 11:50:47 PDT 2012

Momma here. Yes it has been a year that Clara left me. Seems hard to believe it has been that long, and I miss her everyday. Today is the calendar day of her passing, but to me it was this past Sunday, as it was a Sunday night that life unraveled. Hubby watched me all day on Sunday, waiting for the meltdown, but I had to maintain, Clara hated tears and drama, it upset her so much. I sat and looked at pictures of her, so many good times, little did I know that day I brought her home that the old senior dog would grab my heart like no other. Elder Clara was one in a million to me, and along the way she made so many friends near and far, she touched hearts, she was always pitching the wealth of the seniors. Life has been so different without her, the last year I struggled in many ways, fought battles I should not of had to, but we made it thru, just as Clara would of expected of me. Droolers helped me more than they will ever know during those hard times. I thank you all for that.
So here we are, one year later, I just wanted to take a minute to pour out my thoughts on this hard day, no drool or condolences needed, just think of Elder Clara on this day and smile.
Elder Clara would like that.

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake