[Dailydrool] Pukeage timing

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 11:47:35 PDT 2012

Dogs plan to puke just when you sit down to dinner. I had not read the post
when I mentioned it in mine about Gastric issues, but I have also been a
victim of this more than once. It is worse with cats who like to leave
THEIR surprises in places when it really DOES surprise you. At least with a
dog you can hear them winding up.
Cooper always pukes right by the back door, because when I hear them
gakking I rush in and start yelling OUTSIDEOUTSIDEOUTSIDEPUKEOUTSIDE and
the back door is as close as he can get if I am not available.
The Bassets are less helpful and often puke on the fringe of whatever throw
rug they are standing on at the moment. I have tried eplaining that these
are THROW rugs not THROW UP rugs.
Conley likes to puke where I will step in it as I leap out of bed. One
reason he is crated at night, but certainly not the main one.

Love your dogs.
MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Cooper

Ps The Sandhill Cranes are coming through again today. I can hear them but
they are too high for me to see. Our house is on their flyway.