[Dailydrool] Chairs with buttons

Jules H jules56pt at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 18:39:23 PDT 2012

At our house, we don't have puking dogs so much as cats, but we do have
dogs who wait until you sit down to read, watch the news, or view your
favorite program to HAVE to go outside.  We could go stand by the door,
call all the bassets, open the door and push them towards it, but they
would not go out.  They do not go out until we sit down.  There is a button
on the DH's chair or something.  He must get up every 5 minutes especially
if he is really interested in something.  What is it about bassets?  The
cats just come up and want a belly rub.

Drool to all and snooters too
Julie and the zoo