[Dailydrool] Chairs with buttons

Pamela McQuade bassetizedslave at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 14 14:39:51 PDT 2012

<<At our house, we don't have puking dogs so much as cats, but we do have
dogs who wait until you sit down to read, watch the news, or view your
favorite program to HAVE to go outside.  We could go stand by the door,
call all the bassets, open the door and push them towards it, but they
would not go out.  They do not go out until we sit down.  There is a button
on the DH's chair or something.  He must get up every 5 minutes especially
if he is really interested in something.  What is it about bassets? >>

I swear, the hounds know just when the plot is thickening, you're at a key part in the recipe, or the news is at its most  interesting. They invariably want to go out at the most interesting point of any TV program.

They also seem to know when I am completely pooped and just don't have the energy to manage three bassets who want to pull in three different directions. Whenever it's most inconvenient, they will drag me to the door. Never fails!
Pam, food slave to the Dashing Bassets, who know just when to dash to the door