[Dailydrool] chairs with buttons

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 17 16:03:06 PDT 2012

To add to this thread, my herd always know when I am on the phone, and they launch a mass howl fest (8 bassets loud), and the more important the call, the louder they get.
Also, when I watch tv, and a story comes on that I REALLY want to hear, again, the howl fest starts.
I know dogs are psychic, but why do bassets have to be such pranksters?  Maybe they are telling me the news or phone call is not as important as I believed, and the thing about getting up all the time, which I do, is probably making me more healthy.  I am so "trained" I hardly get annoyed anymore (unless it is an almost full moon, and I get cranky.)
Breakfast for Bassets here on LI was a lot of fun.  I hope it was so all over the state.
Thanks ABC for a great idea of an event.
Healing drool to all in need.
Condolences to those in grief.
Hugs and Love to everyone.
Jackie and the herd