[Dailydrool] some thouhts

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed Mar 14 07:33:29 PDT 2012

as you all know my Maggie Wags has had horrible issues with  allergies for
the past five years,  we are now going to a new vet  and  the changes are
remarkable,   but I say that only with a  whisper,  as anyone who has dealt
with allergies knows that anything can  happen at any time,  you never want to
brag about how good they are doing  because you will usually end up eating
your words,  but here is my  question,  maggie is doing well, but she is
extremely lethargic,   she  is on 50mg Hydroxyzine  and 5 mg of preds.  is it
the  Hydroxyzine  that is making her this way????,  she doesn't even  want to
play and I am having a hard time getting her to even go  outside,  my
youngest son came over last night for dinner,  now Maggie  adores him, but she
didn't even get up when he came in the house. I guess I  should call my vet
but was wondering if anyone else experienced this  while  taking the
Hydoxyzine.

warm weather   WOO HOO  more pollen    YUK !

Marlene   feel free to e mail off the  drool