[Dailydrool] Welcome Chrissy Rupert and William

Rebecca Stanton stumpypaws at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Mar 14 07:50:42 PDT 2012

I suggested Chrissy asked DD for some advice (see DD vol 206, issue 4) re Rupert and William whom she and her husband very kindly adopted for us (Basset Welfare) on Sunday.  I thought I would take this opportunity to welcome Chrissy and her husband to the world of bassets -they are both new to bassets and are doing a great job in getting the boys settled and secure, and have provided a lovely home.  I suggested she should ask you all though for advice as it is more of a "pack" issue between the boys, and, having only ever had one basset at a time, I felt a little lacking in this area to give advice.  Now, had her question been about cat turds or dead birds, I could have jumped straight in.  :)
Becky, Morse and Pumbaa ATB.