[Dailydrool] Dog breeds and the Snoopy family

Janice Colvin jhenrycolvin75 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 11:30:50 PDT 2012

Val,

I love the list of misspelled dog breeds, especially the carion terrier.
bwahahaha. On the other hand, maybe these breeds should be given simpler
names, like "basset hound."

Snoopy,

You are right about the exercise part making momperson much less crabby and
cranky. Our momperson is still recuperating from her paw surgery, so she
can't exercise much anymore.  We are very sorry about your dadperson's
treatment that makes him soooo sick, although he can spend a lot of time
snuggling you and Cyrus and Lulu.

Roland

--
Janice Henry Colvin