[Dailydrool] Nigel need help

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 12:23:38 PDT 2012

Help me Help me Ise loked in dis pen an she wont feeds me nor gib me treets
nor nuffin! I not dun nuffin rong, needer!! She dont nose I ritin. Help me
. I no nose why I in heer. NO FOOD she say an tell da DadPerson NO TREETS
NO FOOD. Ise got wadder. Ooooobigwhoop.
Heer whut happent.
Lass yestiddy I go poop. Again. Again. Again. Again. Again. I meen, I
cannit help it! Dass juss whut happent. I no do a purpoise. It juss kinder
fallin out.
An Again an again an....youse all git da idear.
DIs Morning it happent rite affer brekkfass. Again.
So MomPerson she go off den come bek an she gots a pointy stick fing wif
whut she stuk me an dass when she say NO FOOD NO TREETS an NO RUNNIN LOOSE
IN DA HAWSE TADAY.
So heer I sitz. Starin at nuffin. Doin nuffin. EETIN NUFFIN.
Youse all mebbe not heer frum me agin I feels feint frum hunger. Mebbe not
lass till when she feed me agin.  She say I gits dinner. But Ise so week
awreddy. Bin almoss SEBEN OURS! oOO. I bess lay down I wobbly....
Sen you donashuns to NIGEL at Nigel, Llewis, Conley an Cooper.
Mebbe I lib dat long...

Nigel ob Nigel Llewis Conley an Cooper