[Dailydrool] Hydroxyzine

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Thu Mar 15 09:09:05 PDT 2012

call vet and she is taking Maggie off the Hydroxyzine for a few days to see
 if she perks up,     we may go back to one pill a day   half morning half
night if the itching gets bad again,  she was outside a  lot yesterday and
she was chewing her feet and she has two lesions on her back,  not bad  but
noticeable   she wears a  tee shirt every time  she goes out and I am wiping
her feet when she comes back in the house,   did I mention I am exhausted
bwahahahahahaahh  this is  work   and I also have to keep a daily journal on
the weather and what  she does and her reactions.  our weather here in Ohio
is extremely warm and  the pollen count is very high,  and we have to have
two maple trees and two  walnut trees taken down in our back yard , Maggie
is extremely allergic to both  and the trees are old and have bugs so they
need to come down.

RE: Chair buttons,  our two girls do the same thing to us,  only  at dinner
time,  like clock work,  we try to take them out before hand  and NOPE  no
go !  but let us just sit down to dinner and Maggie will  go down to the
back door and start ringing her bells !  she gets very  impatient if you don't
let her out , she will flip those damn bells up in the  air and just keeps
banging  away until one of us gives in and we just bring  her in and then
Annie starts.

Oh BOY  poor Nigel,  we didn't nose dat your mommy wuz starving  you Nigel,
 is dere anything we can doo for our man ??????  we gotz  nice mommy she
hand feed us wen we bee sickie  but her gotz so fat dat she  can't get back up
off dat floor wen her goes down,  dont say any ting butt  we gotz new name
fur our mommy jus me and Maggie , we calls her  " BERTHA  MEGA BUTT "  why
her butt looks like da back doors swung open on one  of dem tractor trailer
trucks   "  CAUTION, WIDE LOAD  "  bwahahahahahahahaah  hurry Annie press
send here come mommy

byeeeeee  Annie & Maggie